Thursday, March 25, 2010

Side Track

Whats up Americans! Im going to take a little detour from my spring break catching up (or lack of) because I was not writing because I wanted it all to go in order but now I don't care and your all going to get to hear about some other stuff that's recent. yayy!
So after I got back from spring break, Matt was here for the week. I felt horrible because I had to work and go to class but I did call out one day and we went to the London Zoo...It was fun, it took FOREVER to find because its in the middle or a park and there are no signs, so we walked around for a very long time and it was cold, but we got to see some cool tigers, so I guess it was worth it. I also got him a ticket to a play that my Theater class was going to see. I was very happy about this because it was one of my favorite plays that I have seen. It was called Off The Endz, and it was about the projects in London and these people trying to get out of it and make something of themselves but how they get sucked back in to life in the projects because of drugs and stuff like that. Well it was hilarious and very good, and there was another naked man in this one, but I think Matt enjoyed it anyways.
Matt left on Sat. and I think I slept for 24 hours straight because I was so tired from Spring break and traveling and worrying about Matt alone in the city. But that was awesome
The next week I had to go to another play for my theater class and it was Enron! hahaha It was a musical about the Enron scandal and it was hilarious and if anyone is coming to London I would say go see it.
Ok thats it for right now because I have to go get some allergy shots!
peace and loveeee

No comments:

Post a Comment