Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sorry

Hello all of my loyal readers....I know it has been a very long time since I have updated you in my life stories and I am apologizing..... I came back from spring break with a weeks worth of adventures to write about....(which i kept a journal while away so Im not forgetting anything dont worry!) ....and then Matt came to visit and that adds a lot more adventures to write about and subtracts time to write them....I am working on updating my 900 new pictures for the next few days and I Promise that the blog will be up to date soon enough...again apologies (sarah) Ill be back on track again soon....also those of you who have your own blogs that you write....if you could write me a little summery of your last few posts so that i can catch up quicker it would be greatly appreciated!


Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment